ARRIVAL AT GYM
As there is a limit on the number of people allowed in the gym, students are not allowed to attend classes without a prior enrollment or booking, i.e. walk-ins are not allowed.
Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your class to limit time spent lingering or waiting in the gym.
- Scan the relevant QR codes displayed at the front desk for contact tracing purposes.
- Your temperature will be taken by the front desk staff using a digital non-contact thermometer.
- If the temperature reading is 37.5°C and above, you will be informed and denied entry. We strongly suggest that you visit the closest Government Medical facility immediately.
- If your temperature is below 37.5°C but you display any of the following symptoms: cough, flu-like symptoms, or shortness of breath, you will be denied entry. We urge you to inform the staff of your symptoms, if any.
- Place shoes in shoe cubby at the foyer area and sanitize hands thoroughly after handling shoes.
- Follow the navigation instructions marked in the gym to access workout zones.
- Designated workout areas for each student have been marked which you can choose from.
- Each pod comes with a clean towel, a plastic container and a sanitizer spray,
- Where possible, weights and equipment needed will be pre-assigned to your pod,
- After class, please sanitize all equipment used with the sanitizer and towel provided,
- After class, please sanitize the mats within your pod with the sanitize and towel provided,
- After class, please place the gym’s towels in the Used Towels bin for cleaning,
- After class, please leave the premises immediately. Members are not allowed to linger and socialize within the gym premises.
TO NOTE BEFORE A CLASS:
- Bring your own towel.
- We recommend members to wear long sleeve / rash guard and workout tights / leggings.
- Please bring your own hand wraps and boxing gloves.
- The water filter will not be in use to reduce risk of cross-contamination.
- The shower at the gym will not be available for use to reduce risk of cross contamination.
If you come in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, prior to your visit to the gym, or if you have tested positive, please inform the gym as soon as possible (012-205-1110 James Yip).
Be mindful to practice social distancing, wash or sanitize hands frequently, wear a face mask and/or face shield, and avoid touching your face as much as possible.